Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stitched Portraits: Isaac Brock

Happy Birthday yesterday to the lead singer of Modest Mouse!
Actually, July 9th was a day for musicians. Bon Scott, Mitch Mitchell, John Tesh, Courtney Love, and Jack White were also born this day. And the more I make these portraits, the more I see these themes...

I met Isaac in San Francisco at the Treasure Island music festival, although he did not meet me. I work for a performance group called Big Nazo, and we were at the festival interacting with the crowds, doing what we do, as creatures. While backstage I remained in my troll suit and caught Isaac's attention. He responded by running away in fright, so I chased him around in circles.

This is the best way to meet someone that you like.

Isaac Brock (screaming, bruised eye):

No comments:

Post a Comment